Organic Research Workshop, Swift Current SK
October 31 @ 1:00 pm - November 1 @ 5:00 pm$50.00
- Workshop & Tradeshow: 1:00pm-5:30pm, October 31st
- Evening Social & Tradeshow: 7:00pm-9:30pm, October 31st
- Workshop & Tradeshow: 8:00am-5:00pm, November 1st
Day 1 – Thursday, October 31
- Program will include a producer panel of on-farm research project participants, panel and discussion about glyphosate contamination impacts for the organic sector, a grain buyer’s forum, and more.
- Refreshments included with registration
- Supper Break (supper not included with registration)
- Reconvene for an evening social with live music, opportunity to network with workshop attendees in an informal setting.
- Trade Show breaks will be scheduled throughout the afternoon and will continue during the evening social.
Day 2 – Friday, November 1
- The organic research presentations will include: Cover crop blends and their impact on the following cash crop, intercropping with grain and forage crops, living mulches and their role in crop rotations, weed control, impact of agronomic practices on crop pathogens, rotations, tillage timing and intensity, relay continuous cropping, economic analysis of cropping systems, nitrogen use efficiency, development of perennial cereals, microorganisms for biocontrol of pathogens and increased plant growth, and more!
- Lunch and refreshments included with registration
- Trade show breaks will be scheduled throughout the program.
*Program subject to change slightly between now and event
TICKETS: $50.00 +GST (and eventbrite fees)
TO REGISTER ONLINE: https://bit.ly/2m2GbwC OR CALL: 306-535-3456
Registration price includes both days. No individual day tickets available. No reduced ticket price for attending one day only.
For more information on program content or media inquiries contact: email@example.com or phone 306-770-4459
Sponsorship & Trade Show
For sponsorship/trade show opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-535-3456