Capture an “Organics in Saskatchewan” moment to share with Saskatchewan’s organic community!
SaskOrganics would love to feature images from the organic sector in our magazine, on our website, and digital newsletter. We invite submissions of photographs that capture the spirit of the organic community in Saskatchewan—from seed to fork – for our 2020 photo contest.
Photos can include:
* Farm Scenery and Landscapes: Share the view out your window or across the road, in its everyday beauty.
* Organics in Action: Share a shot from your operation’s production, processing, or preparation activities, whether in your pasture, field, garden, or processing plant.
* Plants and Animals: Snap a pic of our vegetative or furry friends in your farm and garden, such as crops, livestock or wild plants, insects or animals of any shape and size.
* The Faces of Organic: Introduce us to the people who make your organic operation and community go around, whether they be farmers, farm workers, family members, or customers.
* Community Connection: Show off the strength of your organic community, such as markets, work bees, harvest meals or other gatherings.
All entries must meet a minimum technical requirement will be considered for the 2020 SaskOrganics Photo Contest’s Grand Prize and all entrants must read and consent to the terms and conditions.
- Photo and profile featured in Winter 2020 Issue of Abundance Magazine
- Feature Photo on SaskOrganics Website & Digital Newsletter
- Ticket to SaskOrganics Webinar of choice
- Choice of SaskOrganics Merchandise (ball cap, tote bag, or produce bags)
Submissions will be accepted until November 15, 2020.
How to Enter
Submit your entries using the submission form below.
We look forward to seeing your submissions!